Pupil Parliament Meeting: 02.10.19
1. The Pupil Parliament met today to discuss the Pupil Parliament awards and certificates.
2. The Pupil Parliament were welcomed by Mrs Parr.
3. The clerk will write to the MP, Mr Hancock, to invite him to talk to the Pupil Parliament.
4. Football: Suggestions to resolve the issues included – a timetable; two days a week; bibs; staff to select the teams; no bib, no football; keep a team for the week. All agreed that we needed to reconcile the Badger and Owl classes.
5. Next meeting: Football – feedback from the Football Free Friday’s scheme.