Present: Mrs Smithson
Matters Arising From Last Time:
• We have continued to work on the letter banners ~ these will go to classes at the same time as perfect presenter awards
• Pupil parliament have said yes to the perfect presenter awards so we now need to design these certificates ~ will meet next half term to do this
Points from the meeting:
• Will ask for some assembly time to show the school the letter banners and the perfect presenter awards
• Squirrels ~ enjoying learning about: doing SATs; excited about the Victorian days; writing a story with a middle and resolution.
• Badgers ~ enjoying learning about: how to write a recount; aeroplanes and the Wright brothers; learning how an aeroplane works; angles in maths; in science using a camping stove to shrink a can.
• Owls ~ enjoying learning about: making a miniature classroom; SATs week and doing the art project in the afternoons; all of it!
• Could we have a class learning council box for children to put things in that they are enjoying learning about/ any suggestions about their learning ~ children to bring in a box for these and then we can label these