Collective Worship Value for Life Feedback: Justice
What does justice mean to you?
- People aren’t treated differently from others, eg because of their race (2)
- Not having human slavery
- Stand up to people
- Love is from your family
- Help people (2)
- Make the world a better place
- Fairness (2)
- Loving nature
- You’re a hero
- Be kind to people/ kind-hearted
- You have to have consequences for your choices and then a fresh start.
What would happen if there was no justice?
- People could just steal from others
- Women would not be able to vote, drive cars or go to school
- Everyone would be mean to each other
- No one would help people up
- Wouldn’t be a nice world
- Nothing would be alive
- You won’t be loved
- Poor people will die
- No one would have friends because all fallen out – should be forgiving people
- Terrible place with crime and wars everywhere
- The planet wouldn’t be looked after
- People would have a bad attitude
- Would be a terrible place because Justice is being kind and a friend
- Loads of bullies
- Countries would hate each other, there would be more war
- There would be chaos/ absolute chaos (2).
Why should we show justice to others?
- You can be friends again if you have a fall-out
- It’s fair and kind to share with others
- Kind thing to do
- You’ll make friends
- You’ll be a good person
- To be generous
- Would have no friends
- Never know you might make friends by doing it
- Everybody deserves it
- Make it equal
- Make more and more friends
- So other people can be happy
- You wouldn’t know the difference between right and wrong.
Who provides justice and when?
- Family – giving punishment
- Teachers (2)
- Mum when they look after me
- Jesus all the time (2)
- God every day (2)
- Police – when someone breaks the law
- Holy Spirit