The learning council met with Mrs Smithosn today and what a busy meeting we had! Below are the minutes.
- We need to write the letters requesting more calculation practise in maths meeting
- Pupil perceptions ~ learning council to lead some pupil perceptions next term about the children’s opinions on learning ~ teachers will give you the questions
- What are our classes enjoying in their learning?
- The book in English ~ ‘The Dual World of Anders Arnfield’
- Computing ~ programming
- Maths ~ making our own raps
- Art ~ abstract art
- English ~ the story of Romulus and Remus
- Art ~ using watercolours
- Topic ~ Roman work
- Science ~ about how germs spread and grow
- English ~ how to stay healthy
- Christmas performance rehearsals
Anything to raise?
- Consider motivational posters in other classrooms (like the ones used in Owls)
- Reading rewards ~ it encourages people to read more often
- Can we do something to raise money for extra learning resources?
- Find posters to give other classrooms ~ maybe other children to make these in a poster competition
- Y5 and 6 children to write the letter requesting more calculation practise in maths meeting
- Teachers to make the pupil perception questions for learning council to do next term