Online safety council
We met for the first time on the 17th October to discuss online safety.
We spoke about how we can be safe online. Here’s what we came up with:
- Online using it to play games and complete homework
- Don’t give out personal information
- Be with a grown-up when using it
- Ask adults permission to download games
- Don’t text other people that you don’t know
- Don’t meet up with anyone you don’t know
- Don’t use your real name on accounts e.g. YouTube
- Make your passwords hard, so that no one can guess them
- Don’t friend request people who you don’t know
We are planning to do an assembly all about being safe online after half term.