We met on the 17th October to discuss online safety.
We spoke about how we can be safe online. Here’s what we came up with:
- Online using it to play games and complete homework
- Don’t give out personal information
- Be with a grown-up when using it
- Ask adults permission to download games
- Don’t text other people that you don’t know
- Don’t meet up with anyone you don’t know
- Don’t use your real name on accounts e.g. YouTube
- Make your passwords hard, so that no one can guess them
- Don’t friend request people who you don’t know
We are planning to do an assembly all about being safe online after half term.