Online safety council
We met on the 26th January to discuss ‘safer internet day’, which is happening on the 6th February.
We discussed what we would like to talk about in our assembly:
- Not talking to people you don’t know
- Telling your parents stuff
- If a website has a padlock it’s safe, if it’s open it’s not safe
- Have a fake name, not a real one for accounts
- Report anything bad people say, on a console there is a button
- If someone is reported 3 times on a game console they are removed
We are going to meet next week to discuss who is going to say what during the assembly on ‘safer internet day’.