On Tuesday 16 January 2018 our Pupil Parliament met for the first time.
There are representatives from the following councils:
- Junior Road Safety
At our meeting we agreed the following rules:
- A speaker would lead the meeting and a clerk will take notes.
- The clerk will be the speaker at the next meeting to ensure that everybody has the chance to clerk and to lead.
- Members will hold up their hand if they wish to speak.
- We will show respect towards each other.
- Each member will speak on behalf of their council and pass back information to their council.
- A consensus is required to approve an action.