The committee met on 23.01.18.
1. The committee approved of the Worship Council Award. They will look for children and adults who they feel deserve an award and will nominate at the committee.
2. J was elected to the Pupil Parliament to represent the Worship Council. P will act as second if J is absent.
3. The Worship Council liked Mrs Hall playing the piano at the Worship through Song Collective Worship.
4. The council agreed to adopt the ‘open hands’ logo.
5. A lunchtime Worship time was suggested. People could come along to pray.